1/3 Photos of Creamy Baked Lemon Pudding Cake
The top turns to cake and the bottom part turns to lemon sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a small casserole dish.
- 3In a large bowl combine flour and sugar, add in the softened butter; mix to completely combine.
- 4In a medium bowl beat the egg yolks and half and half milk until smooth.
- 5Stir in lemon zest and juice.
- 6Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the batter.
- 7Pour into baking dish and set the dish in a pan of hot water.
- 8Bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- 9Serve topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Lemon Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.2 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 67.4 g
- Protein 7.1 g