- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 lbs fish fillets (sole, haddock, cod, whiting, tilapia or flounder)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a casserole with 1 teaspoon butter and arrange the fish in the baking dish.
- Blend the salt, hot sauce, paprika and Parmesan cheese with the sour cream and spread the cream over the fish.
- Top with the breadcrumbs and dot with the remaining three teaspoons of butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.