Recipe by SeriousMoms
You can change this up a bit by adding crumbled, cooked bacon, or ham, or cooked spinach at the bottom of the ramekins.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Fast, easy and tasty. A great starting point and a lot you can do with it. I added chopped cooked bacon to the bottom with a layer of chedder cheese then followed the directions as listed. I did add 5 minutes to the bake time as I like my whites firm. Served with fresh baked bread that we toasted and hot coffee.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter two 8 oz ramekins, and then crack 2 eggs inside each. Be careful not to break the yolks.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and then salt and pepper.
- Pour two tablespoons of cream over the egg mixture in each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, or when they are done to your liking.