Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with baguette slices, crackers or raw vegetables
Make and share this Creamy Baked Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, crabmeat, green onions, milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
- Place mixture in an ovenproof serving dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated.
Love it! made it a few times now and i think it is devine with crackers or even sandwich style between 2 slices of bread!