Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super easy and super tasty side dish for all occasions :)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 (8 3/4 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Whisk together flour, eggs, sugar, salt and pepper then set aside.
- 2. Mix together all three cans of corn and butter. Add the egg mixture to the corn mixture and place into an 8x8 baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes and/or until it starts to bubble in the middle. Serve Hot!