Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy to make recipe. It comes from Quick and Easy Low-Carb cooking.
Make and share this Creamy Baked Chicken With Crunchy Cornbread Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a deep, 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken in bottom of pan.
- Top with green onion & pimiento.
- Combine soup and sour cream in a small bowl and spoon evenly over chicken.
- Arrange peas around outer edges of pan and sprinkle stuffing evenly over all.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.