Barb Gertz's Note:
This is an easy to make recipe. It comes from Quick and Easy Low-Carb cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a deep, 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken in bottom of pan.
- 3Top with green onion & pimiento.
- 4Combine soup and sour cream in a small bowl and spoon evenly over chicken.
- 5Arrange peas around outer edges of pan and sprinkle stuffing evenly over all.
- 6Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Chicken With Crunchy Cornbread Topping
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 312.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup