Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy to make recipe. It comes from Quick and Easy Low-Carb cooking.
Make and share this Creamy Baked Chicken With Crunchy Cornbread Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a deep, 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken in bottom of pan.
- Top with green onion & pimiento.
- Combine soup and sour cream in a small bowl and spoon evenly over chicken.
- Arrange peas around outer edges of pan and sprinkle stuffing evenly over all.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Very good with a variety of flavors that complement one another well. Very quick and easy to make. Even my 1 and 2 year olds liked this.
Yummy and quick supper. We liked the crunch of the topping mixed with the creaminess of the soup mixture. Had it on the table in about 40 minutes with a salad and some mashed potatoes. This would be great with leftover turkey! Thanks Barb>