Recipe by Rhonda *J*
This is so yummy! I made this a lot when dating my hubby! Nice served with a broccoli rice and baby carrots, and the rest of that bottle of wine!!!!!!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices swiss cheese or 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in lightly greased 13x9x2 inch pan top with cheese slices.
- Combine soup& wine stirring well.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle prepared stuffing mix over top.
- Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
- May be made ahead and stored in fridge.