Recipe by Sunshine Forever
This recipe was submitted by a mom for the Brother Martin High School cookbook. I have modified it slightly. My sons love this dish and think I am a wonderful cook for fixing it! They are so easy to please.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine or 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasonsed seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Put sliced swiss cheese on each chicken breast.
- In a separate bowl, combine soup and wine, stirring well. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over this. Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minute.