Recipe by mermaidmagic
This recipe was given to me from my friend Bernadette. She hates to cook but will make this dish for her family because it's easy and tasty.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs, skinned (4)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 6 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 3 cups frozen green peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread undiluted soup over bottom of a 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Add sweet potato chunks.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- Add peas.
- Re-cover and bake 10 minutes longer, or until chicken is done and veggies are tender.