Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Got this from a friend. This is a really easy recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Prepare crust and press into a Springform pan.
- Beat cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Mix in eggs and lemon juice.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300F for 50-55m.
- Top with sour cream, Bake 5m more.
- Top with cherrries or orher fruit<if desired> after chilling for 5hours.
This is a great cheesecake. I used light cream cheese and fat-free eagle brand milk and it turned out perfect.