1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Here we have another cheesecake recipe. But who doesn't love cheesecake? The more the merrier :) Pol Martin Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350*F combine graham cracker crumbs 1/4 cup sugar an melted butter. press into bottom of buttered 91/2 "-in springform cake pan, with a depth of 21/2 in.
- 2bake crumb crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- 3place cream cheese in a bowl of electric mixer and beat until creamy. add sugar and beat to incorporate.
- 4add light cream, vanilla and flour. beat until incorporate. scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- 5add eggs and beat once more. pour batter into prepared cake pan. bake for 55 minutes.
- 6when cheesecake is cooked remove from oven and let stand on counter to cool. refrigerate at least 8 hours before slicing.
- 7serve plain or with fresh fruits.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.0
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.4 mg
- Sodium 385.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g