Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Here we have another cheesecake recipe. But who doesn't love cheesecake? The more the merrier :) Pol Martin Cookbook.
- preheat oven to 350*F combine graham cracker crumbs 1/4 cup sugar an melted butter. press into bottom of buttered 91/2 "-in springform cake pan, with a depth of 21/2 in.
- bake crumb crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- place cream cheese in a bowl of electric mixer and beat until creamy. add sugar and beat to incorporate.
- add light cream, vanilla and flour. beat until incorporate. scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- add eggs and beat once more. pour batter into prepared cake pan. bake for 55 minutes.
- when cheesecake is cooked remove from oven and let stand on counter to cool. refrigerate at least 8 hours before slicing.
- serve plain or with fresh fruits.