1/1 Photo of Creamy Baked Cabbage
This delicious cabbage recipe is simple to prepare and is usually readily accepted by everyone except the true die-hard cabbage haters. The milk and cheese add the pleasing creaminess to this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Butter a 12x8" shallow baking dish.
- 3Slice the cabbage into 12 wedges.
- 4Pour 1 cup water in large skillet and bring to boiling.
- 5Add 1 teaspoons salt and the cabbage.
- 6Cook over medium heat, covered, 10 minutes.
- 7Drain well.
- 8Arrange cabbage in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with mixture of flour, sugar, 1 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
- 9Dot with butter and pour hot milk over cabbage; sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 980.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g