Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with Pita chips, pitas, or baguettes.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, seeded and minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Using electric mixer, beat first 8 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- Fold in artichokes, mozzarella, green onions and jalapeño.
- Transfer to 11 x 7x 2" glass baking dish. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- Bake until bubbling and brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This was pretty good. I think I would have liked it better using half marinated artichokes to get some of the flavor and half unmarinated. The marinade was a little overwhelming for both DH and I. We like marinated artichokes but maybe not as much as this recipe requires. I followed the recipe exactly except cooked for 30 minutes. I would hope someone who loves the marinated artichokes to try this!