Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a great tasting cheesecake for all you cheesecake lovers like me.I got this recipe from my local paper back in 1996; advertisement for Eagle Brand Amaretto.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand amaretto sweetened condensed milk (Not Evaporated Milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; chill.
- Refrigerate leftovers.