Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had this at a housewarming party and just had to ask the hostess for it. Serve with an assortment of crackers and or fresh veggies. Of the cook time, 10 minutes is preparation, the rest of the cook time is time for dip to chill.
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Easy peasy, and quite tasty! I like it best on apple slices ~ I've never met anything with blue cheese that I didn't like! Made as a Special Thank You to Chef Shapeweaver for tagging the most recipes in the Peppercorns~Black Pepper Recipe Tag, March 2012 in the Photo Forum.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 6 slices finely chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts