Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love Hot Bacon Dressing, but no one eats it but me so it's more economical to make a refrigerated version. This is very good and comes from TOH. Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, corn syrup, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in bacon and onions.
- Cover and refrigerated for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over salad greens.