Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to be a Marzetti's ONLY coleslaw eater until I found this recipe. It originally called for Splenda but I used honey and it's way better!
- 1 head cabbage, washed and shredded (I use food processor)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix the mayo, honey, vinegar, seasonings together.
- Add pecans and bacon.
- Add cabbage until it looks like the consistency you like.
- Put in frig for at least an hour (bacon tastes like the real thing after a while). Very good.