Recipe by CheesyGal
I was experimenting one night and came up with this dish. Definitely one of my favorites. The kitchen smells wonderful while this is preparing. I love the way the bacon adds to this one. I love to dip my chicken in the sauce that the bacon and soup makes.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 slices bacon, cut in halves
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- shredded cheese, if preferred
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the boneless chicken breasts in a skillet with the oil.
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish and cover with both cans of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Place 2 halves of bacon on top of each chicken breast.
- Dash on the lemon pepper and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if preferred, and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until melted.