- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in small bowl.
- Separate dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture onto rectangles.
- Roll up, starting with longest side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.