Recipe by Little Bee
These are from Pampered Chef. They are delicious and so easy to make. Serve them at your next party and watch your guests gobble them up!
Top Review by Singing Diva
I LOVE THESE!! My mom used to sell pampered chef when I was a kid, and I loved these. I made them for christmas eve and they'll definatly reappear for NYE. The only thing I changed was using bacon bits instead of fresh bacon. Waaaaaaaaaay faster and much easier then getting bacon ick all over the place.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked,drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 2 rectangles, press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles, roll up, starting with longest sides.
- Press seams together to seal, cut each roll into 16 slices, place cut side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.