Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An a adopted recipe that I tweeked. SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy, Celery, Pita Bread, Radishes, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Crackers
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 29.58 ml bacon, Crumbled, 2 strips or 29.58 ml imitation bacon bits
- 59.14 ml cucumber, Finely Diced
- 2 sprig cilantro (to garnish) or 2 sprig fresh basil
- Pit, peel, and mash the avocado with a fork.
- Blend in the lemon juice, blending well and then add the sour cream, blending well.
- Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, blending well.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Cover and chill.
I left out the cucumbers because I don't like them. I think next time I will also leave out the bacon and double the recipe!
Delicious! Awesome, too!
Shy on the flavor factor, I thought it was a little too bland.