Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this off of Recipegoldmine. It is delicious and addictive!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 29.58 ml imitation bacon bits
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- Pit, peel, and mash the avocado with a fork.
- Blend in the lemon juice, blending well and then add the sour cream, blending well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Cooking time is chilling time.
- Give a good stir before serving to make sure ingredients are well blended.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
This dip was very yummy. The crowd at our BBQ this past Sunday ate it up! I decided to add a little garlic to it though and give it a little extra spice. Thanks for posting it!