- 1 ripe avocado
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons imitation bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pit, peel, and mash the avocado with a fork.
- Blend in the lemon juice, blending well and then add the sour cream, blending well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Cooking time is chilling time.
- Give a good stir before serving to make sure ingredients are well blended.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.