An interesting change from guacamole, served directly on tortilla chips or crackers. Add more hot pepper sauce for a bigger kick if you want! You can leave it plain or add one of the suggested toppings below. From Food and Drink Magazine.
- Peel, dice and de-pit avocado and place in a food processor.
- Add lime juice, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Process until smooth and then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover by placing plastic wrap DIRECTLY onto the surface of avocado mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, you can serve it as is or add some of the optional toppings and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.