1/12 Photos of Creamy Avocado Lime Dip
An interesting change from guacamole, served directly on tortilla chips or crackers. Add more hot pepper sauce for a bigger kick if you want! You can leave it plain or add one of the suggested toppings below. From Food and Drink Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Peel, dice and de-pit avocado and place in a food processor.
- 2Add lime juice, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- 3Process until smooth and then season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and cover by placing plastic wrap DIRECTLY onto the surface of avocado mixture.
- 5Refrigerate until serving.
- 6To serve, you can serve it as is or add some of the optional toppings and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Avocado Lime Dip
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g