Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Cooking Light" magazine.
Make and share this Creamy Avocado Herb Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until mixed.
- Drizzle in water, vinegar, and hot sauce.