This is a vegan raw food recipe, that makes eating raw easy! Adapted from Vegparadise.
Make and share this Creamy Avocado Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium avocado, flesh of, reserving 1 tbls. for garnish
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2-1 serrano chili, with seeds, sliced (optional)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 sprig mint leaf
- 2 lemons, juice of or 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (can use dates or honey to sweeten)
- 2 small mint leaves
- paprika (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Start blender on low speed for a few seconds, then switch to high; blend until creamy and smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 soup bowls.
- Dice reserved avocado and gently drop them into the center of the bowl.
- Add a mint leaf and sprinkle diced avocado with paprika if desired.