1/2 Photos of Creamy Avocado Gazpacho
This is a vegan raw food recipe, that makes eating raw easy! Adapted from Vegparadise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium avocado, flesh of, reserving 1 tbls. for garnish
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2-1 serrano chili, with seeds, sliced (optional)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 sprig mint leaf
- 2 lemons, juice of or 2 limes, juice of
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (can use dates or honey to sweeten)
- 2 small mint leaves
- paprika (optional)
- 1Combine all of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- 2Start blender on low speed for a few seconds, then switch to high; blend until creamy and smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Pour into 2 soup bowls.
- 4Dice reserved avocado and gently drop them into the center of the bowl.
- 5Add a mint leaf and sprinkle diced avocado with paprika if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Avocado Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 600.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: