Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious. This is a wonderfully creamy dip for tortilla chips, or a dairy free topping for tacos or burritos. I kept the spices kind of basic, but I think some chopped jalapeno, or some cumin or chipolte might make a nice addition to this.
- 8 ounces silken tofu, about 1/2 a package
- 2 avocados, ripe, pitted and cubed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- In a blender, blend the tofu, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt and cilantro until smooth.
- Place mixture in bowl and stir in green onions.
- Check for seasonign, add salt to taste if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Serve chilled.