1 hr 5 mins
True Texas's Note:
Nice potato dish, obviously from Ore-Ida package, I can't really remember.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 3In 1 quart saucepan over medium heat cook onions (in small amount of oil or butter) until tender.
- 4Stir in soup and cream cheese, cook stirring until smooth and hot.
- 5In casserole alternate potatoes and hot sauce, end with sauce layer.
- 6Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.2
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 373.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g