Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice potato dish, obviously from Ore-Ida package, I can't really remember.
Make and share this Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- In 1 quart saucepan over medium heat cook onions (in small amount of oil or butter) until tender.
- Stir in soup and cream cheese, cook stirring until smooth and hot.
- In casserole alternate potatoes and hot sauce, end with sauce layer.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.