This delicious, delicately seasoned dish pairs wonderfully with fusilli in tomato basil sauce.
Make and share this Creamy Asparagus-Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- Boil asparagus until very tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain asparagus and mash.
- Add in garlic, sour cream, oregano, and rosemary; mash well.
- Spoon mixture into the centre of the chicken.
- Roll the chicken around the stuffing, securing with skewers.
- Season both sides of chicken with Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 350* F oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway through.