1/2 Photos of Creamy Asparagus-Stuffed Chicken Breast
1 hr 5 mins
This delicious, delicately seasoned dish pairs wonderfully with fusilli in tomato basil sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil asparagus until very tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- 2Drain asparagus and mash.
- 3Add in garlic, sour cream, oregano, and rosemary; mash well.
- 4Spoon mixture into the centre of the chicken.
- 5Roll the chicken around the stuffing, securing with skewers.
- 6Season both sides of chicken with Italian seasoning.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350* F oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Asparagus-Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: