1/1 Photo of Creamy Asparagus Soup
This is a healthy soup from the blog Eclectic Recipes. It looks so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a large soup pot. Drizzle pot with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add fresh asparagus, onion and celery. Saute until asparagus is bright green.
- 2Add chicken stock and thyme. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat. Boil until vegetables are very tender.
- 3Using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree soup.
- 4Add yogurt and lemon juice. Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Asparagus Soup
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 744.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 19.7 g