Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was tired of the same old same old with meatloaf and came up with this!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Mix ingredients in order listed.
- Place in large baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees 1 Hour.
YUM! I made this for dinner last night. Very easy as it uses one bowl and quite tasty. I thought it could use a bit of salt but thats about it. Served w/ peas and wild rice. Thanks for sharing.