1/2 Photos of Creamy Asparagus, Leek and Potato Soup
pink cook's Note:
This is a delicious green soup that want to share it here. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut leeks in half lengthwise, wash and thinly slice.
- 2In large pan lightly sauté leeks in butter. Add potatoes. Saute for about 3 minutes.
- 3Add asparagus, chicken stock, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- 4Lower heat and simmer gently for about 20-30 minutes, until all vegetables are soft. Put contents in blender or processor and purée.
- 5Add evaporated milk (or cream) and adjust salt and pepper for seasoning. (Also adjust the consistency of the soup, adding a little more of chicken stock if it is too thick).
- 6Serve warm with garlic or herb flavored crutons, or toasted bread slices.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Asparagus, Leek and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 766.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g