Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy side to any asian cuisine, especially Beef Satay.
Make and share this Creamy Asian Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced thin
- Whisk peanut butter and hot water together.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.