Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The DH loves this dressing. There are some ingredients that might not be raw depending who you ask ;) Use this as a dressing, dip for veggies & crackers, or over zucchini noodles with chopped veggies. Hope you enjoy!!
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 cup olive oil or 1 cup flax seed oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (if not raw use toasted sesame oil!)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 tablespoons mellow white miso
- 6 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 1⁄3 cup water (add more if you like the dressing looser)
- Blend all ingredients together! Give it a taste and add more ginger or miso if you prefer.
What a great and healthy dressing! I served over shredded iceburg and romaine lettuce. Yum, thanks Minde!
I propped the spoon into DH's mouth after ladling the dressing over the salad, and first thing he said was: "Wow - five stars!" Looks like this will be one of our new standards for salad dressing LOL Thanks for sharing this winner!
Made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag Game.