Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Although I do not care for artichokes, everyone else in my family LOVES them, so I found this recipe for them. They all rave about it, so I hope you find it to your likeing as well. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichokes, cut up
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- fried onions, for topping
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Top with fried onions and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.