Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was at my friend Kym's place yesterday and we shared some of this for lunch... it was so good, we ended up eating almost 3/4 of a box of crackers with this yummy dip! This recipe was originally from Homebasics.ca, but was altered slightly. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise or 1 cup Hellmann's light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package Knorr Leek mix (the recipe recommends the 1.8 oz. pkg of Knorr Cream of Leek soup mix... but 'Zaar doesn't recognize)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- Mix all ingredients and spread into a 1 L casserole dish. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350ºF oven for approximately 30 minutes (or until heated).
- Serve with sliced crusty French bread, crackers or tortilla chips.
- (As my friend and I learned, this recipe is also wonderful served cold the next day - but we did find that it was a little oily [from the cheese], so make sure you mix it really well or drain off some of the oil if you're re-serving this.).
- Note: I have no idea how many servings there actually are - I'm "guesstimating" 1/4 cup per person, but that's completely a guess!