Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
From betty Crocker. My kids love oatmeal, and this is a good, and healthier substitute to those sweetened packets.
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar (optional)
- In a microwaveable cereal bowl, mix oats, raisins and apple juice until well blended.
- Microwave on full power 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until oatmeal is thickened. Top with yogurt and brown sugar, if desired.
now thats cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made this with cranapple juice and dried cranberries. The yogurt and brown sugar combine well with the flavors, making a sweet-tart breakfast that's full of flavor. Thanks for sharing!
Made this for DH this morning. It is very easy to put together and much healthier than the prepackaged stuff. I did add the brown sugar; however, next time will leave it off as it was a little sweet for his taste. Thanks for a wonderful breakfast idea.