Recipe by Caryn Gale
Since it uses applesauce as well as fresh apples it is very moist, easy and quick preparation, and great apple taste. When I am in a really big hurry, I just double the applesauce and don't bother with the fresh apples.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I made this for breakfast and it was soooo delicious. Moist and creamy with a nice apple-cinnamon flavor. Very easy, too. The kids loved having noodles for breakfast. Thanks Caryn.
- 1 lb noodles, thin
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup rich non-dairy coffee creamer (or similar substitute)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles till soft and drain.
- Return to large pot or in large bowl, add rest of ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top.
- Place in large rectangular, greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Split the recipe into 2 square pans and freeze one.
- Freezes well.