Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix is delicious as a dip or spread on your favourite crackers, in sandwiches or in crusty bread rolls. Add a little lemon juice if you are not serving it straight away. CREAMY APPLE DIP
- 1 apple, grated with skin on
- 1⁄4 cup dates or 1⁄4 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- Blend the apple, dates and cream cheese together.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable crudities.
- Makes approx.
- 1 cup.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.