Recipe by BarbaraK
Top Review by Tinks
Barbara, this was grand! I wondered what to do with a few apples that were here! Very tasty and easy....a perfect recipe. More than 5 stars. The instructions were right on the mark...could not have been better.. Thanks from an overstuffed household! I put a few (slightly old) apples in the dessert........and the best on the top! Between the pie filling and the few 'fresh' apples...just the best!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle brand)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Use a 1/ 1/2 quart baking dish (10x6) and melt butter or margarine in the oven.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Spoon pie filling evenly over creamy layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until set.
- Cool slightly.
- In small dish, mix together nuts and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers (if there are any!).