Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are very easy to prepare and we have made these with our "more alert" residents and they liked them very much. These residents helped to assemble these and then they ate them! Found in Food & Family, Fall 2005.
- 20 Ritz crackers
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 20 pieces apples, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar, garnish
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice, for apple
- Put softened cream cheese on "Ritz" crackers.
- Place a slice of apple on which you have sprinkled lemon juice - so apple won't turn brown, on each cracker.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.