1 hr 15 mins
This is my own version of a pumpkin soup recipe I found online. It is so creamy and satisfying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1814.36 g pumpkin (approximately)
- 1 large onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 parsnips
- 1 leek
- 44.37 ml coconut oil
- 473.18 ml vegetable stock (or omit and just use water)
- 1419.54 ml water
- 118.29 ml coconut milk (or more) (optional)
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut (optional)
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml fennel, whole
- 1Cut pumpkins in half and roast in oven at 350 for about 40 minutes (or until done).
- 2Peel pumpkins and cut into pieces.
- 3Saute vegetables (except pumpkin) and spices in oil.
- 4Add pumpkin and stir.
- 5Add vegetable stock, coconut, coconut milk, and water and bring to a simmer. Stir.
- 6Take off stove and allow to cool.
- 7Blend in blender in batches.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy and Satisfying Pumpkin Soup!
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: