Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my own version of a pumpkin soup recipe I found online. It is so creamy and satisfying!
Make and share this Creamy and Satisfying Pumpkin Soup! recipe from Food.com.
- 1814.36 g pumpkin (approximately)
- 1 large onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 parsnips
- 1 leek
- 44.37 ml coconut oil
- 473.18 ml vegetable stock (or omit and just use water)
- 1419.54 ml water
- 118.29 ml coconut milk (or more) (optional)
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut (optional)
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml fennel, whole
- Cut pumpkins in half and roast in oven at 350 for about 40 minutes (or until done).
- Peel pumpkins and cut into pieces.
- Saute vegetables (except pumpkin) and spices in oil.
- Add pumpkin and stir.
- Add vegetable stock, coconut, coconut milk, and water and bring to a simmer. Stir.
- Take off stove and allow to cool.
- Blend in blender in batches.