Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and delicious way to serve cucumbers. This is a refreshing alternative to a classic caesar salad. Great for a picnic, BBQ, lunch, side dish, etc. Can be made well before planning on eating as the longer the cukes sit with the dressing, the more flavourful they become. :)
- 2 medium English seedless cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing (adjust to taste, you may want more or less dressing)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- chop cucumber into bite sized pieces.
- combine with dressing and ground pepper.
- right before serving, sprinkle with parmasan cheese.