WARNING- Does NOT taste like a light or low-fat cheesecake...it's very rich & creamy. I was craving cheescake and played around until I came up with this one...it's quick to make if you need a dessert-fix that tastes like the real deal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend graham crackers in blender until crumbs are formed.
- 2Place into 9-inch pie plate and add melted margarine, stir and press into pan.
- 3Combine pudding mix and 2 cups milk in bowl, whisk together
- 4Combine softened cream cheese, 1 T. milk and sugar in a separate bowl, whisk until smooth.
- 5Combine both the pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture, stirring until smooth.
- 6Pour into pie crust and refridgerate for at least an hour.
- 7Serves 6, 177 calories per slice.
- 8* For a fuller pie, use two pudding packages, or add in Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy & Almost-Fat-Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat honey graham crackers
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix