Recipe by Ridinthewind
WARNING- Does NOT taste like a light or low-fat cheesecake...it's very rich & creamy. I was craving cheescake and played around until I came up with this one...it's quick to make if you need a dessert-fix that tastes like the real deal.
- 9 reduced-fat honey graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons Smart Balance light butter spread, melted
- 3 ounces fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend graham crackers in blender until crumbs are formed.
- Place into 9-inch pie plate and add melted margarine, stir and press into pan.
- Combine pudding mix and 2 cups milk in bowl, whisk together
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 T. milk and sugar in a separate bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Combine both the pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and refridgerate for at least an hour.
- Serves 6, 177 calories per slice.
- * For a fuller pie, use two pudding packages, or add in Cool Whip.