Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious recipe made with only a few ingredients
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (300 g) can onion soup
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Place bacon in microwave safe baking dish (about 30cm x 20cm).
- Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Wrap bacon rashers around chicken breasts and place side by side in baking dish.
- Cover with waxed paper and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Mix together soup, sherry and pepper and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 7-9 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Place almonds on a plate and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Serve hot.