Melly Mel's Note:
A delicious recipe made with only a few ingredients
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in microwave safe baking dish (about 30cm x 20cm).
- 2Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- 3Wrap bacon rashers around chicken breasts and place side by side in baking dish.
- 4Cover with waxed paper and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- 5Mix together soup, sherry and pepper and pour over chicken.
- 6Cook on high for 7-9 minutes or until cooked.
- 7Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- 8Place almonds on a plate and cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle over chicken.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 910.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 34.6 g