Recipe by megs_
I was feeling creative one day and came up with this. I admit I didn't really measure my ingredients, but this is the best estimate I came up with. :) Also, I used the garden vegetable low-fat cream cheese, but I'm sure some of the other flavored ones could be good too... [chive and onion, garlic and herb, etc.] Enjoy!
Top Review by Margie99
We really enjoyed these.I didn't use any butter, just a nonstick pan. I also use plain cream cheese but sprinkled it with a little garlic powder. I also used Kraft 3 cheese "Touch of Philadelphia" blend and whole wheat tortillas. Yummy.
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons light cream cheese, flavored, I use garden vegetable
- 4 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons low-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet.
- On one half of each tortilla, spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese, then sprinkle 2 tbsp of mild cheddar, followed by the mexican blend.
- Fold tortillas over to make half-moon shapes.
- Place in skillet and cook until both sides are slightly browned to your liking.
- Cut in half and enjoy!