Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious, and pretty comforting casserole..
- 1 (16 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (16 ounce) package crescent rolls
- Combine soup, milk, salt, chicken,vegetable, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can french fried onions, place in a 8x12 baking dish.
- Bake, covered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap crescent rolls seperate into two rectangles lengthwise into 3 strips.
- Place strips on casserole to form lattice top.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions, bake uncovered, 5 minutes or until onion are golden brown.