Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy light recipe.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O (can use sugar free)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (can use sugar free)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (can use lite or fat free)
- Dissolve jello into 1 cup boiling water.
- Put 4 ice cubes in measuring cup and fill to 1 cup with cold water.
- Add to dissolved jello.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat in powdered pudding until well mixed.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Fold in container of cool whip and chill 10 minutes.
This is a really good "cheater" dessert. I made everything as listed, except I only had the large size pudding so I added that and just a bit of extra water with the recipe as written and it turned out great. I'll be making this again for sure.
Yum. This was really good. I used sugar free jello, regular pudding and light cool whip. This was so good and easy to make. Will make again.
I made this with sugar free Jello and pudding and served it in Graham Cracker Crust Low Fat Low Sugar. Tastes just like a Creamsicle! Made a very healthy low-cal dessert. Thanks for posting KelBel. Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game.