Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I would recommend a drizzle of chocolate syrup for a totally delicious dessert. Prep time includes freezing time.
- 18 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cup crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Cool Whip or whipped cream, to garnish
- orange slice, to garnish (optional)
- In small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, blend ice cream and orange juice concentrate; spread in prepared crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with Cool Whip or whipped cream, and orange slices if desired.
A really refreshing dessert. I'm making this again this week. Thanks, Chava
I made this recipe Sunday and we ended up having to throw away the entire pie. It tasted so bitter, no one could eat it.