Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
I found this in an older Southern Living magazine.
Top Review by Boomette
This drink is so good. It really does taste like a creamsicle but without the cream. I used blood orange juice cause my son drank all the orange juice. It was very good with blood orange juice. I didn't garnish the glass, I was too lazy. Thanks Shirl :) Made for Alphabet tag game
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice (1 medium orange)
- orange liqueur or orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Cover with lid and shake well till chilled. Dip rim of 1 martini glass in orange liqueur; dip in sugar to coat. Strain the vodka mixture into prepared glass. Serve.
- **This recipe was tested with Absolute Vanilla Vodka.